Pietersite is also known as tempest stone as it is a stone that carries a charge, a little like a storm raging within it. It is known as a stone of protection.
Pietersite also boosts self-esteem when worn consistently. It is especially empowering for creative people who lack confidence in their abilities, and as a result do not earn money from their gifts. [Eason, 313]
- This Namibian Pietersite stone exhibits rich swirls of golds and blues
- Cut and polished into an oval cabochon
- Bezeled .925 Sterling Silver setting
- With 22-inch leather cord and lobster claw clasp
- A perfect gift for any woman, for any occasion
Namibian Pietersite has a bluish body color and a distinctive chaotic chatoyancy, caused by brecciated crocidolite inclusions, which appear as distinctive swirls or streaks of golden swirls.
See Full Listing for more photos and more information on its Metaphysical Properties