- 62" x 42" Rectangle
- 100% Rayon
- Ideal for beachwear cover up
- Perfect for summertime casual wear - anytime, anyplace
- Can be worn as a sarong dress or sarong skirt
- Recommend hand washing in cold water.
- Just swish in some cold water with mild detergent, rinse, squeeze out water (don't twist)
- Drip dry - dries perfectly without the need to iron
- Made in Bali, Indonesia
There are so many uses for sarongs. They can be used as a long or short skirt, a wrap dress, or a shawl on cool windy days. Many people use them as curtains, scarves, wall hangings, table covers, a bathing suit cover-up, and anything else you can dream of! Sarongs are rectangular shaped, so you have the option of wearing your sarong in a variety of ways.
Here is an example of how to tie your sarong into a skirt or dress:
- Wrap the sarong around your body (waist, hips, chest).
- Grab two corners of the sarong and create a "tie" by pulling the ends vertically, then knot the tie and pull the ends horizontally (knot again to secure).
- Fluff out the tie to make sure that the right side of the fabric shows and that the knot looks good.
- The tie can be at the front, back, or side (ends may be tucked underneath).
- After you tie the sarong you may select to pin the gap or you may choose to leave it open for a more casual or seductive appeal.
- Adjusting the length is as simple as folding the sarong in half for desired length, then tie.